Become A Counselor Today And Live Your Passion
If you have a clear calling to serve those in need and a passion to help hurting people, becoming a Restorative Therapist is one of the most effective means of addressing the Spiritual problems caused by someone in crisis.
Become trained and qualified to fulfill your purpose today from one of the top school's in the nation.
IS THIS YOU?
- You have a burning desire to be a part of advancing God's Kingdom?
- You have a desire to see people made whole and live a life of abundance?
- You long to receive eternal rewards? Or better yet lay crowns at His feet?
- Are you moved to action by compassion for the hurting?
- You long to do what God has called and equipped you to do but just don't know how to get there?
- Are you longing to be your own boss and set your own hours in your own office or work remotely from anywhere in the world?
- You long to leave a legacy and make a difference for your time on earth?
- You are tired of the same old job and have lost your passion and drive?
If you said "YES" to these questions you are in the exact right place, at the right time... to make a change and a significant difference not just in your own life but someone else's life that is waiting for you.
Here at FBCTI, we offer two day in person classes or our online video course (at your own pace & your place) to teach you key elements to get the relevant credentials needed to prepare you to effectively be able to counsel someone who is hurting and looking for real solutions to life's changing circumstances. You do not have to feel unqualified anymore to help people because you do not know what to do or say. Once you have completed this course you will have the tools to counsel effectively and be certified and credentialed to begin your very own ministry in the field of counseling, in an office setting, your church, your community or online.
Do not let feelings of being inadequate, not enough education or unqualified keep you from bringing hope and solutions to the hardest places. Through FBCTI Restorative Therapy Course YOU WILL BE EQUIPPED to guide and direct those in crisis and trauma of all kinds.
Certification and Accreditation does mean something. The Faith Based Counselor Training Institute, Inc. desires for the "faith community" to achieve the highest-quality standards and training. FBCTI is a well-credentialed, private sector school established in 1996 and based upon Biblical Dynamic promises to have win-win lasting solutions.
Several Things That Faith Based Counselor Certification Accomplishes…
- Builds Public Trust
- Adds to the Counselor's Confidence
- Complies with State Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Creates Accountability and Standardization
- Provides Networking Possibilities
- Raises Awareness of Current Societal Problems
- Brings a Dimension of Professionalism
- Gives a Brief Education of Counseling Techniques
What You Will Learn from the Basic Restorative Therapy Certification Course
Foundational Principles for Faith-Based Counseling
The Bible as It Relates to Counseling/The Principle of Trichotomy/The Principle of Position/The Person of God/Spiritual Gifts in Counseling/Listening on the Inner Level/Speaking on the Inner Level/Getting Behind the Eyes
Counseling in An Addicted Society
Chemical Dependency/Steps To Effective Prevention/Drugs and the Brain Faith-Based Recovery Issues/Drug Education 101/Mobilizing the Church
Crisis Intervention Counseling
Overview of Critical Incident Stress Management/Debriefing/
Understanding the Suicide Mentality/Counseling the Victims of Crime/More
The Face of Anger/Brain Chemistry/Brain Stapling/Understanding How the Mind Works/The Conscious and Subconscious Mind/Learned Behavior
How To SetUp a Faith-Based Counseling Center
Seven Necessary Components for a Successful Center/Intake Forms/Primary Functions for Faith-Based Counselors/Malpractice Insurance
Marriage and Family
Abuse - Emotional; Verbal; Physical; Sexual/Blended Families/Divorce and the Effects/Infidelity - Facts About Affairs; Contributing Factors; Restoration/Remarriage Single Parenting/Stress - Financial; Sexual/Steps to a Healthy Family
You also get:
Four 30-minute sessions with Dr. Haynes over the course of a month for any questions
Dr. Michael K. Haynes
President and Founder of Faith Based Counselor Training Institute
Dr. Michael K. Haynes is an internationally known author with 61 books to his credit. There are 20 titles which bear his name while the others were written for people in various businesses and ministries. He has traveled across America and several foreign countries including China lecturing communities, law enforcement, the military and churches concerning the sweeping difficulties that are facing our nation’s youth and families.
His seminars have been in great demand and have been attended by thousands. “The god Of Rock” seminar was seen by over 1 million people during the mid 1980’s. His bestselling book of the same title sold in excess of 300,000 copies.
Dr. Haynes founded The Faith Based Counselor Training Institute, Inc. in 1996. He also founded Crisis Chaplaincy Care, Inc. in 1998. Because of his former fire-fighting and EMS experience, he was called upon by the North American Mission Board on September 1, 2001 to lead a team to Ground Zero in New Your City immediately following the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centers. He was on that horrible crime scene three days after the towers fell and trained/counseled there for a year to the day. The result was a loss of health through cancer from what he breathed and PTSD from what he saw and experienced there.
Michael holds a Ph.D. in Theology and Counseling. He is a Licensed Pastoral Counselor and is certified with the International Conference of Police Chaplains as well as achieving advanced certification in Critical Incident Stress Debriefing. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for FBCTI’s exceedingly successful training courses.
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee invites
Dr. Michael K. Haynes to present FBCTI’s Basic Restorative Therapy Certification Course to the Arkansas Department of Correction Counselors and Chaplains
Arkansas Department of Correction Counselors and Chaplains, Little Rock, Arkansas Attend one of the First Restorative Therapy Certification Courses Ever Presented to help inmates and their families
Former Texas Governor, Rick Perry, Opens the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and Counselors to Dr. Michael K. Haynes and the Faith Based Counselor Training Institute to Teach the Restorative Therapy Certification Course and Invites Him to Come to The Capital and Conduct a School.
Dr. Haynes expected to train 75 or 100 people. Much to his surprise for 2 days there were over 1500 people that came to learn about Restorative Therapy and Crisis Intervention.
There were 3 overflow rooms with 3 interpreters in addition to this large one.
2,000 Law Enforcement Personnel Attend the Annual Conference of the Texas Sheriff’s Association to hear Dr. Haynes Introduce Them to the Basic Restorative Therapy Course in Waco, Texas
Dr. Haynes Basic Restorative Therapy Course taught Max Lucado's Church San Antonio, Texas
Basic Restorative Therapy Course taught at Encourager Church, Houston, Texas
- Foundational Principles (4:02)
- Model Restorative Therapy (22:29)
- How Jesus Related To People (21:36)
- Ten Actions for Effective Faith Based Counseling (13:41)
- The Difference Between Fruits and Roots (19:27)
- The Principle of Trichotomy (11:11)
- Listening on the Inner Level (12:59)
- Appendix Material For Foundational Principles (5:19)
- The Person Of God (6:55)
- The Principle of Position (31:26)
- Bonus Download Foundational Principles for Faith Based Counselors
- Chemical Dependency
- Strategies for Dealing with Substance Abuse (5:38)
- Stages to Chemical Dependency (5:26)
- Signs of Use (6:22)
- A Total Family Problem (3:37)
- Signs of Denial and Enabling (7:54)
- A Biblical Approach to Twelve Steps (24:03)
- Primary Functions for Chemical Dependency Counselors (2:02)
- Effective Prevention Technology for Parenting (4:41)
- Bonus Download Chemical Dependency